Trent to Mikey. Goose to Maverick. Biden to Obama. Thelma to Louise. Messier to the Great One. Costello to Abbott. Shirley to Laverne. All great wingmen and wingwomen in popular culture.
We all have one in our own lives. The one who will pump you up to others, be there for you in a time of need, and say all the right things to make you look and feel great. That’s Keith Norton, and that’s why major organizations and brands like Google, Dunlop Manufacturing, Stanford University, UBS Financial Services, Rutgers University, Outdoor Life and the Golden State Warriors have all sought out Keith to provide a voice for their projects. It’s also why rising companies like Osmo, Comfy+, and Jam City have also asked Keith to be the voice of their products as they begin their ascent into ubiquity.
- Voice One | Voice Acting – Comprehensive | San Francisco, CA
- Bay Area Theater Sports | Improv 1 & 2 | San Francisco, CA
- Tom Chantler | Voice Acting – Commercial | San Francisco, CA
- David Rosenthal | Voice Acting – Characters | San Francisco, CA
- Michael O’Brien | Improv Training | San Francisco, CA
- Will Franken | Stand-up Comedy | San Francisco, CA
- Sam Pond | Comedic Performance | San Francisco, CA
- Bob Bergen | Voice Acting – Characters | San Francisco, CA
- Dave Fennoy | Voice Acting – Characters | San Francisco, CA
- Joyce Castellanos | Voice Acting – Promos & Trailers | Los Angeles, CA
- Everett Oliver | Voice Acting – Characters | San Francisco, CA
- Harlan Hogan | Voice Acting – Comprehensive | San Francisco, CA
- Jeff Howell | Voice Acting – Promos & Trailers | Los Angeles, CA
- Marc Graue | Voice Acting – Characters | Los Angeles, CA
- J. Michael Collins | Voice Acting – Corporate Narration | Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Mary Lynn Wissner | Voice Acting – Commercial | Los Angeles, CA
- Kevin McDonald | Sketch Comedy | San Francisco, CA
- JMC EuroRetreat 2018 | | Dublin, Ireland
- That’s Voice Over 2016 | | Burbank, CA
- VO Atlanta 2018 | | Atlanta, GA
- VO Atlanta 2017 | | Atlanta, GA
- Rob Paulsen 2016 | | San Francisco, CA
- Comedy Isn’t Funny 2016 | | San Francisco, CA
- Corporate Narration
- IVR/ Voicemail
- ADR/ Looping
Acoustic Vocal Booth ( AVB63)
Microphone: Harlan Hogan VO: 1-A with Kaotica Eyeball Acoustic Shield
Pre-amp: FocusRite Clarett Pre2
Software: Adobe Audition
People are saying..
My partner and I worked with Keith Norton on a project that would stress the skills of the most experienced of voice actors. He voiced the actual letters from a historical character who went from the slightly manic to angry to hopeful, and finally, to the depths of despair…and when he read that final letter, he had us and our audio engineer close to tears. He gave depth to a character that we thought we knew, but met in a whole new way after Keith’s performance. And then he gave us a trio of government bureaucrats, and a 1940s radio announcer in the following hour that were incredible. We feel so fortunate to have worked with Keith—and we’re planning to do it again on the next project. His range and depth and professionalism gave real life to these characters, and made it a joy to work with him.
Keith provided voiceover for Jam City’s Wild Things mobile game trailer. Keith delivered exactly what Jam City was looking for and was incredibly easy to work with. We provided Keith with the script and discussed the style we wanted the voice over in. Keith nailed the feel and vibe we were going for (fun, Jamaican style, VO) and also provided a few other options outside of what we had in mind. He produced high fidelity recordings quickly and gave Jam City many options to choose from. , Keith was easy to communicate with and understood what we wanted right away. I’d recommend Keith to any marketers or creatives looking for a versatile, professional, and fun voice over talent.
I hired Keith to play a primary role in an audiobook drama I produced. His acting choices were spot on for the character. I’ve since hired him for other projects. He’s a very versatile performer able to voice a wide range of characters. Keith is a true professional, a delight to work with, and is very client-centric. I look forward to working with him again.
Keith brought his own unique energy and perspective to the project while maintaining our desired tone and vision. He asked a few creative questions to better position himself in character and recorded several takes based on the coaching prompts we provided. An overall pleasure to work with and high quality talent!